This site is a personal project and has no affiliation with any of the resources listed.
Holiday Food Baskets
- South Lincoln Resources has a food basket program for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- In Lincoln City, both the Elks and the Eagles have food basket programs (see Lincoln City tab).
- Also see the link below for the Lincoln County Food Share as well as links on the city tabs
Resources by city
- Click on a tab at the top (under the photo) to view resources for your city.
On the Food Share website, click on the tab" what we do" and you'll see a Services Guide and pocket guide for Lincoln County services (see links below). As for Holiday Assistance - most services are for Christmas- depending on what part of the county you live in, check with your local Elks, Eagles, South Lincoln Resources (South County) and Salvation Army.
- 2014 Guide to Services (Lincoln County Food Share publication)
- 2014 Pocket Guide (Lincoln County Food Share publication)
- 211.org (or dial 211)
- Community Services Consortium (energy and rental assistance)
- Lincoln County Housing Authority (low income housing)
- Oregon Health Care Foundation
- Oregon Helps (pre-screening program)
- Oregon Association of Area Agencies on Aging and Disabilities
- Network of Care, Oregon
- If you have items that you can donate, join our Lincoln County Free Items group on Facebook (see link on the right) and post your item(s). Or, many of the organizations on these pages accept donations (see Contact Information on each page).
- If you're able to donate financially, many of these organizations will accept your support. Use the links to visit any of their webpages - most have a "Donate" or "How you can help" link right on the home page.
- The resources on these pages have been reported as providing the services listed. If any information is incorrect, please let me know in the comments section and I'll make corrections.
- If you know of other resources, or want to see another city or section added, comment below and I'll try to do it.